1. It was considered a shame to cheat in examination. 2. It was found difficult for us to understand him.
3. It would be considered unwise your going there without a guide.
4. It was deemed sheer waste of time arguing about it. 5. It was proved wrong to say things like that.
1. It is requested that you kindly take immediate action in the matter.
2. It was arranged that all the boys should go by bike and all the girls on foot.
3. It has not been found out who set the record.
4. It hasn't been made clear when the new road is open to traffic.
5. Has it been decided where we are to hold the conference?
这类保留宾语的被动句中常用动词有：allow, afford, bring, deny, ensure, give, hand, lend, offer, owe, pass, pay, return, tell, show, teach等。
1. The Rosembergs were denied a fair and open trial. 2. Mr. Smith was given a prize.
3. The position was offered (to) Mr. Black. 4. He was shown the difference.
5. We are brought freedom and happiness by the Party.
带介词保留宾语的被动句中常用动词有：clear…of, cure…of, strip…of, add…to, devote…to, dedicated…to, base…on, compare…with, free…from等。
1. We are wholly dedicated to the educational cause. 2. The news was told to everyone.
3. All the roads were cleared of snow. 4. Education must be combined with production labor.
5. The matter was then reported to him by telephone. 6. The order was passed to him by his son.
适用本句型常见的谓语动词：接不定式的：advise, allow, ask, compel, command, help, wish, warn, 等。
接现在分词的：feel, hear, listen to, notice, see, look at, watch, find, imagine, leave(听任)等。
1. I was warned not to be late. 2. Because of his complaint he was not permitted to play cricket.
3. I am supposed to know something about science. 4. They needn't be kept waiting.
5. Children should be taught to speak the truth. 6. The engine had better be started running.
适用本句型常见的谓语动词：接名词的：name, call, choose, elect, appoint, make, find, leave(保留)等。
接形容词的：bake, beat, boil, burn, cut, keep, make, paint, wash, wipe等。
1. This little boy was called John. 2. He was appointed head of the team.
3. Newton was made President of the Royal Society. 4. He was beat black and blue
5. I lose my key. The trunk had to be broken open. 6. The patient was pronounced out of danger.