1. —What’s your favourite vegetable??
A. Hamburgers B. Tomato C. Bananas D. Eggs
2. I have_________ every day.?
A. chickens B. chickenes? C. ice creams D. bananas
3.—Do you like ________ ??
—Yes, I do.?
A. tomato and noodle? B. tomato and noodles?
C. tomatos and noodle? D. tomatoes and noodles
4.Which is different(不同的)from the others??
A. Oranges. B. Apples. C. Bananas. D. Carrots.
5. Would you like _______apples??
A. any B. some? C. an D. much
6. Please give me ________ and two .?
A. a bottle of apple juices; breads?
B. a bottle of apple juice; fruit cakes?
C. an apple juice; bread?
7. —Would you like something ?
A. to eat B. eating C.eat?
8. What would you like supper??
A. of B. for C. to?
9. —Would you like rice?
A .any B .a C. some?
10. There is orange on the table. orange is green.?
A. an; An B. the; The C. an; The
The food in America is different from our Chinese food. For example, they eat a lot of potatoes. They like to eat them every day. They eat bread for breakfast. They eat their bread with butter(黄油),maybe cheese or jam(果酱).Cheese and butter are made from (用……做成)milk. They drink a lot of milk, too. They drink milk in hot or cold, and they put it in their tea. And they like meat or fish with potatoes and other vegetables. After the meal they always eat something sweet. They call that dessert(甜点).?
1. The American food is Chinese food.?
A. the same as B. different from
C. as well as D. better than?
2. Butter is made from .?
A. milk B. butter
C. jam D. sweet?
3. In America they usually eat bread with .?
A. sugar B. milk
C. cheese D. tea?
4. Which is not mentioned in the passage??
A. Milk. B. Tea.
C. Coffee. D. Rice porridge(粥).?
5. After the meal they like to eat .?
A. apples B. pizzas
C. dessert D. oranges