1. It’s time ______.
A. go to school B .going to school C .go school D. to go to school
2. ---______ students are there in you class?
---Forty. Twenty boys and twenty girls.
A. How old B. How much C. How many D. How often
3. ---Is this your sister?
A .Yes, she is. B. Yes, this is C. Yes, it is. D. No, this isn’t.
4. Would you like _____ a football match?
A. watch B. to watch C. to see D.see
5. Where does his friendr ____ from?
A. is B. comes C. be D.come
6. They don’t have Chinese ______ maths on Tuesday.
A. or B. but C. and D. also
7. -------____are they?
------- They’re very well.
A. How B. Where C. What D.When
8. ------____is her music lesson?
------ It’s at two o’clock.
A. When B. Where C. How D.What
-------It’s about five twenty.
A What day is it? BWhat time is it? CWhat’s the weather like? D. When is the time?
10.His father often ______TV in the evening.
A. watch B. watches C. watchs D. look
11.Are you getting ready ____ the exam?【七年级英语期中试卷及答案】
A. to B of C. for D. in
12.--What is she doing?
--She is _________.
A go shopping B going shoping C goes shopping D going shopping
13.Let’s ____ to the zoo.
A going B go C goes D to go
14..Have you got ____ apples?
A. some B. any C an D. a little
15.There ____ a panda and three lions in the zoo.
A are B is C am D also
I’ll tell you something about my English teacher, Mrs. Wang. She is a middle – aged (中年) woman. She is not tall and not short, and she is also not fat and not thin. She has long, black hair. She likes wearing a red dress . She is very beautiful. She speaks English very well. She has three classes a week, but they aren’t on Tuesday or Friday. All the students in her class love her very much.
Mrs. Wang lives near the school. She walks to school with her son and her daughter early every morning. Her two children are twins. They’re in Grade Four. But they are not in the same class. They often wear the same clothes. They look very happy.
16. Mrs . Wang is a middle – aged _______. She speaks English very well.
A. nurse B. doctor C. teacher D. worker
17. _______ looks very beautiful.
A. Her face B. Her long, black hair C. She D. Her body
18. She has English classes only on ______.
A. Sunday, Wednesday and Tuesday B. Saturday, Thursday and Friday
C. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday D. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
19. Mrs. Wang’s children are _______.
A. not in the same grade B. not in the same school
C. not in a primary school (小学) D. in different classes[科
20. The twins are very happy, they often wear _______.
A. the same trousers B. the same dresses
C. the same clothes D. different clothes
Welcome to the zoo. You can see the Indian elephants and the new tigers from America. The bears are waiting(等着) to meet you, and the monkeys from China are waiting to throw things at you. The lovely dogs are wai ting to laugh at you.
Monday to Friday
8:30 ~ 18:30
Saturday and Sunday
8:00 ~ 20:00 Fees(费用)【七年级英语期中试卷及答案】
Adults(成人) $ 8.00
15 ~ 17 years old $ 6.00
8 ~ 14 years old $ 3.00
Under 8 years old Free(免费)
Keep the zoo clean! Do not touch(触摸), give f ood or go near the animals!
21. On Sunday, the zoo opens at .
A. 10:00 in the morning B. 8:00 in the morning
C. 6:00 in the afternoon D. 8:00 in the evening
22. The zoo opens days a week.
A. two B. five C. s ix D. seven
23. You and Tom are both thirteen years old. If you two want to go to the zoo, you should pay(付款) .
A. $3 B. $6 C. $8 D. nothing
24. Mr. Smith and Bob go to the zoo. Bob is seven years old. How much do they pay to enter(进入) the zoo ?
A. $3 B. $6 C. $8 D. $11
25. Which of the following can we do in the zoo?
A. To give some food to the dogs. B. To touch the monkeys on the heads.
C. To go near the bears. D. To watch the animals outside the cages(笼子).